Connect with us

News

‘Israeli’ Occupation to deport hunger striker, Hana Shalabi to Gaza.

Shalabi entered her 32nd day of hunger strike Saturday, while the 29-year-old female prisoner has refused to take anything except water since she was detained on Feb. 16. Shalabi, from the village of Burqin, is being held in “administrative detention,” a category in the Israeli legal system which permits imprisoning suspects for six months at a time without charge. It can be extended.

A mural of Hana Shalabi and Khader Adnan on the International Wall, Belfast

 

Mural of Hana Shalabi and Khader Adnan, Belfast, North of Ireland
         Mural of Hana Shalabi and Khader Adnan, Belfast, North of Ireland

 

 

Gaza (SaebPress) — On Saturday large group of Palestinian people gathered in East Jerusalem al-Quds, in front of the International Committee of the Red Cross, supporting the Palestinian female hunger striker Hana Shalabi.

Shalabi entered her 32nd day of hunger strike Saturday, while the 29-year-old female prisoner has refused to take anything except water since she was detained on Feb. 16. Shalabi, from the village of Burqin, is being held in “administrative detention,” a category in the ‘Israeli’ legal system which permits imprisoning suspects for six months at a time without charge. It can be extended.

Hana Shalabi was among those Palestinians prisoners released in a prisoner swap deal between ‘Israeli’ occupation and Palestinian resistance last year, but she and several others were rearrested a few week ago.

Last Tuesday dozens of Palestinian prisoners held in ‘Israeli’ occupation jails have joined the hunger strike in solidarity with Hana Shalabi.

Deport hunger-striker Hana Shalabi to Gaza .

Meanwhile, on Saturday the Palestinian Authority minister of prisoners said that ‘Israel’ offered to deport hunger-striker Hana Shalabi to  Gaza Strip, but the government rejected the offer, “We did not agree on such a proposal, neither do we legitimize deportation.” Issa Qaraqe said.

Hana Shalabi has become weak, unable to stand up or even sleep or talk, Qaraqe said. Shalabi is also suffering spells of dizziness after losing a lot of weight, “The Israelis should release Shalabi, because she was illegally detained, and the court has no evidence to incriminate or detain her.” Qaraqe added.

 

 

 

 

Featured

Iranian Intelligence arrested a US based anti-Iran ‎terrorist group ‎ringleader.

“The west must cease financing and harbouring terrorists,” Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif tweeted on Saturday night.

SaebPress

Iranian security forces have managed to arrest the head of the terrorist group, Jamshid Sharmahd, who directed “armed operations and acts of sabotage” in Iran from the US, the ministry said in a statement on Saturday.

Following a complicated operation, the ringleader of the group, named Tondar (Thunder), was arrested and he is “now in the powerful hands” of Iranian security forces, it added.

The ministry said it has dealt a heavy blow to the Tondar group that planned and carried out a deadly terrorist attack on Seyyed al-Shohada mosque in the southern city of Shiraz, Fars Province, in 2008, which killed 14 people and wounded 215 others.

Jamshid Sharmahd
Jamshid Sharmahd

It noted that the terrorist group had also planned to carry out other large-scale operations, like blowing up several places, including Sivand Dam in Shiraz, Mausoleum of the late founder of the Islamic Republic Imam Khomeini in southern Tehran, and Tehran International Book Fair, which were all foiled.

The ministry emphasized that further details of the “complicated and successful” operation leading to Sharmahd’s arrest would be announced later.

Security forces’ intelligence surveillance dealt final blow to Tondar: Minister

Meanwhile, Iran’s Intelligence Minister Mahmoud Alavi said security forces’ intelligence surveillance dealt the final blow to the terrorist group at the proper time. He added that the US and the Zionist regime were wrong to think that the ringleader of the Tondar group could be the source of action against Iran.

He noted that the operation that led to the arrest of the Tondar group ringleader was not the ministry’s first complicated operation in dealing with opponents of the Islamic establishment, adding that the ministry has already carried out several similar measures in the past. “People like Sharmahd make a mistake to rely on the US and the Zionist regime as these two support them as long as they serve their interests,” the Iranian intelligence minister said.

He noted that Iran has previously informed Interpol of Sharmahd’s criminal acts in Shiraz but he was not arrested. “Although Interpol was tasked with arresting him, no action was taken against him, which shows the West’s empty slogan of fighting terrorism,” he pointed out.

US regime must be held liable for supporting terrorists: Foreign ministry

Terrorists organising murder from their safe havens in US, EU: Iranian Foreign Minister Zarif

“The west must cease financing and harbouring terrorists,” Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif tweeted on Saturday night.

“From their safe havens in US and Europe, they promote hatred, agitate and organize murder and mayhem, and shamelessly claim responsibility for the murder of innocent Iranian civilians,” he added.

“Smokescreens can’t obscure this hypocrisy.”

His tweet came a few hours after the Iranian Intelligence Ministry said it has arrested the ringleader of an anti-Iran terrorist group based in the United States.

Iran’s Foreign Ministry Spokesman Abbas Mousavi said on Saturday that the US regime must be held accountable for “supporting this terrorist grouplet (Tondar) and other [terrorist] outfits as well as criminals that lead sabotage, armed and terrorist operations from within the United States against the Iranian people” and shed the blood of Iranians.

Mousavi hailed the “decisive move” by Iranian security forces to arrest the ringleader of the Tonadr terrorist group and questioned the US claim of standing by the Iranian people while supporting terrorists targeting the nation through different ways.

“The US regime considers itself to be standing by the Iranian people while it harbors and supports in different ways the known terrorists and those have claimed responsibility for several terrorist operations inside Iran and who have the blood of innocent Iranian people and citizens on their hands,” he added.

Press TV

Continue Reading

Featured

Iran launches first underground ballistic missiles

IRGC’s aerospace division said this was the first underground launch of a ballistic missile. Most of this arsenal is believed to be hidden in underground silos.

SaebPress

On Wednesday, July 29, The Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) has, in an unprecedented manoeuvre, fired ballistic missiles from underground launch facilities on the second day of its major naval and aerial drills in southern Iran.

The US Navy condemned the “irresponsible and reckless behavior by Iran,” calling it an attempt “to intimidate and coerce.”

The firings prompted a military alert at two US CENTCOM Gulf headquarters – the Al-Dhafra Air Base at Abu Dhabi in the UAE and the Al-Udeid Air Base in Qatar. Troops were ordered to take cover. as stated by Central Command spokeswoman.

Iran’s Revolutionary Guards launched underground ballistic missiles in a military drill in which a mock US aircraft carrier was attacked in the Strait of Hormuz.

replica of the USS Nimitz

The IRGC’s said in a statement on Wednesday that ground, aerial and naval operations were carried out against positions of the hypothetical enemy on the second day of the final phase of the exercises, code-named Payambar-e A’zam (The Great Prophet) 14.

The statement further said the IRGC Aerospace Force applied modern tactics and military equipment to display the elite force’s extensive capabilities to counter potential enemy threats.

Drone footage showed two missiles blasting out from covered positions in what appeared to be a desert plateau in central Iran. Gen. Amir Ali Hajizadeh, the head of the IRGC’s aerospace division said this was the first underground launch of a ballistic missile. Most of this arsenal is believed to be hidden in underground silos.

The final phase kicked off on Tuesday across land, air and sea in the general area of Hormozgan Province, west of the Hormuz Strait. The drills involved units of the IRGC’s Aerospace Division and Navy.

The  footage of the first day of exercise, showed a missile fired from a helicopter leaving a trail of smoke before appearing to smash into the side of the fake warship, a rough replica of the USS Nimitz.

Other footage from the exercise showed speedboats encircling the replica, commandos rappelling onto the deck of the vessel, and scuba forces underwater. Antiaircraft batteries were seen firing from a location that the report described as being near the port city of Bandar Abbas.

Continue Reading

Featured

Zionist entity ‘Israel’ fabricating fictitious victories in South Lebanon.

Shaath, said “there is a complete paralysis in northern occupied Palestine, as identified by and stated by the former Zionist entity Minister of Security Avigdor Lieberman. Who said “Nasrallah’s Statement it meant, an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth”

SaebPress

Zionists occupation army falsely claim a “victory” against the resistance to psych up its forces. Lebanese Hezbollah stated that Zionist entity ‘Israel’ claim about border clashes aims to fabricate fictitious victories.

Lebanon’s prime minister warns sternly about potential escalation in the aftermath of a recent ‘Israeli’ border incursion, saying the occupying regime is trying to manipulate the rules of engagement with the country.

“The enemy is trying to change the rules of battle with Lebanon,” Hassan Diab tweeted on Tuesday. “I call for caution in coming days because I fear the situation will deteriorate in light of heightened tensions on our border,” he added.

Saeb Sha’ath, an author and Middle East political expert said in an interview with Press TV: there is a complete paralysis in northern occupied Palestine, as identified by and stated by the former Zionist entity Minister of Security Avigdor Lieberman. Who said “Nasrallah’s Statement it meant, an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth”

  Sha’ath added  “As a result of this tension,  a military vehicle crashed in the Shebaa Farms,  killing of one soldier and wounding another.  Actually yesterday the Zionist occupation army clashed with shadows   “the shadows of the resistance fighters .”.

Sha’ath said “the panic swept the political, military, security, inelegance and the media circles  within the Zionist entity after the announced  position in Hizballah’s  statement.”

Martyr Ali Kamel Mohsen

A day earlier, Zionist entity ‘Israel’ fired dozens of shells into Lebanon’s Shebaa Farms, which Tel Aviv has occupied since 1967. A Reuters’ witness counted dozens of Israeli shells hitting the occupied area.

The Zionist regime claimed it launched the attack after an attempt by Lebanon’s Hezbollah resistance movement to “infiltrate” into the occupied territories.

The movement has roundly rejected the claim, saying the Zionist regime has come up with the account to falsely claim a “victory” against the resistance and try to psych up its forces.

‘Nasrallah dictating agenda to Israel’

Addressing the recent developments, Amiram Levin, former commander of the Zionist ‘Israeli’ military’s Northern Command, said “It is [Hezbollah’s Secretary General Seyyed Hassan] Nasrallah that dictates the agenda to ‘Israel’.” Nasrallah, he cited the case of the ‘Israeli’ occupation forces incursion — that came with apparently no provocation on the part of Hezbollah — as an instance of the regime going off half-cocked due to its fear of the resistance group. “The security incident of the last day is shameful,” Levin said.

Former Israeli foreign minister Avigdor Lieberman, meanwhile, acknowledged the regime’s fearfulness of Hezbollah. He attributed the trigger-readiness of the  Zionist regime’s forces to the Zionist entity’s  assassination of Ali Mohsen, a Hezbollah member near the Syrian capital Damascus last Monday. The atrocity warranted outspoken warnings from the resistance movements.

Lieberman said the entire northern part of the territories that are under ‘Israeli’ occupation have become “crippled” since the assassination of Ali Kamel Mohsen, who was martyred during the latest Zionist ‘occupation aggression against Syria that was staged from the Tel Aviv-occupied Golan Heights.

Although Hezbollah has said it reserves the right to retaliate for the atrocity, the movement asserted on Monday that “the answer to the martyrdom of [our] brother,  Ali Kamel Mohsen, in the vicinity of Damascus airport has not been given yet.”

“Zionist occupiers must still wait for that answer and their punishment at the hands of the resistance forces,” it added, refuting Tel Aviv’s claims that it tried to strike the occupied territories in an act of revenge.

SaebPress/Press TV

Continue Reading

Trending